Usually we will make our shipments through DPD Group-UPS-GLS. Can be evaluated best options. The merchandise is always sent secured. We review the status of the packaging thoroughly considered and if necessary be strengthened to prevent breakage and incidents.
Shipping and cost
PENINSULA AND PORTUGAL:
FREE SHIPPING ON PURCHASES FROM 59€.
Certain products may be sent for free to the peninsula as part of specific promotions.
purchases below this amount are charged 5.95€ (21% VAT included).
FREE SHIPPING ON PURCHASES FROM 99€.
purchases below this amount are charged 12.90€ (21% VAT included).
Here we detail the cost of transport according to country of destination.
- France: 32,24€+VAT
- Belgium, Denmark, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Holland and Italy: 34,72€+VAT
- Bulgaria, Slovenia, Slovakia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ireland, Croatia, Luxembourg, Romania and Finland: 42,98€+VAT
* MANTRA, AROMAS and Ole products are distributed only in Spain.
Delivery oscillate depending on the items ordered, and is indicated in the product page. Orders consisting of multiple references to different periods will be shipped in time to have all the products making up the order.
In the event that a product is not available within the time specified on the web, we will contact you to inform you of the delivery of the product.
In the event that a product is not available within the period specified on the web, we will contact you to inform you of the delivery time of the product.
The client will have the possibility of:
- Receive the order without the indicated product with the refund corresponding to the amount paid for the product.
- Wait to receive the complete order when the product is available.
The customer must check at the time of delivery if the shipment is correct. If you notice damage to the packaging, discrepancies or problems with your order, you must indicate this in the delivery note and sign it and inform us as soon email@example.com such incidents.
In our Customer Service Center we solve your most frequent questions and the steps to follow in each situation.